It's been one year since we launched CryptoKitties, and we're commemorating our first (and only first) annipurrsary with a super special Set Challenge that can earn you two badges.
Celebrate with us by taking on the Patternal LIne Set Challenge. Set Challenges ask you to breed or buy six specific Kitties. Collecting all six earns you a super cool badge that lives on your profile.
But since this is our anniver — sorry, our annipursary — this Set Challenge is special. You can earn not one but two badges when you chase the Patternal Line Set during our annipursary week, from December 3 until December 11.
Complete the Set Challenge
- Collect all 6 Kitties in the Patternal Line Set at any time and earn the Puzzle Cracker badge.
- Collect all 6 Kitties in the Patternal Line Set during our annipurrsay week and earn both the Puzzle Cracker and Paper Annipurrsary badges.
That's right; play your Kitties right and you'll earn two badges, including a special badge that will never be available again. Paper Annipurrsary badges (paper is the traditional gift given on first anniversaries) will be distributed to all accounts that have a completed Patternal Line Set at 11:00 AM on December 11, 2018.
So which Kitties do you need to complete the Set?
The Patternal Line Set is made by collecting 6 Kitties with specific fur patterns. These patterns were all base level patterns that were released over the course of the first year of CryptoKitties.
- King of the Jungle requires the jaguar pattern.
- Girl's Best Friend requires the ganado pattern.
- Artful Dodger requires the rascal pattern.
- Professor requires the rorschach pattern.
- Creature of the Night requires the vigilante pattern.
- Winter Wonderland requires the mittens pattern.
Don't forget, you only have until 11:00 AM PST, December 11 to finish your Set! So you better get collecting.